Selecting a GPS tracker unit

Question:

I want to know where my girlfriend car is at all times and want to buy some spyware that will enable me to do so. However, I know where the car is parked but don't have a key to get in the car.  do you offer some type of spy device that I can attach to the car without having to connect it to the battery? or something that will help me achieve what I want?  please let me know. I don't have access to her cell phone to install spy software but I want to at least know where she is because she disappears for days and goes MIA without any news.  can you help me?

Answer:

You probably want to try a GPS tracker. Here is a good inexpensive model that would require your own SIM card. This would be an on-demand solution managed through your cell phone:

 


Magnetic Micro GPS Tracker With No Monthly Fees
Manage and receive location reports to you cell phone using text messaging, easy to use, no monthy fees, simply insert a working SIM card

Price: $99.95 View Details

 

If you need something that tracks in real time you need something with a data plan. You would access via a password protected web page. Here is a good option:

 


GPS Tracker With Motion Activated Battery
Real time tracking up to 6 days with motion activated battery, low cost data plan, web based mapping, free tracking apps for phone

Price: $299.95 View Details

 

Follow up:

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my email. I would like to ask you about the better one: “GPS Tracker With Motion Activated Battery” . 

 

Question: Does I need access to the inside of the car?

Answer: No, its battery powered

Question: Remember I don’t have keys to the car; I only know where it is parked.  I can attach something to the car such a magnetic device but I don’t have access to the inside or the car battery; would that work?

Answer: It comes with either a magnetic bracket or a waterproof magnetic case. The magnet is sufficient to hold the device in both cases.  

Question: Please let me know and if it does then I would like to get it and get the monthly service as well. 

Answer: The prices on the page give you an idea of what the cost for the monthly service would be., its about $25 t o$20 per month.