How to choose the right camera for a kitchen area

Question:

I looking for  an inexpensive unit.  I am having problems where I live.  I want to be able to catch who is coming in, when I go out.  I may not be able to see what they are going through.  But if taking items out of apartment, I will be able to see, when person is exiting.  I can maybe put something small in kitchen dining area fixture?

I could e-mail pictures of unit for placing of equipment.

 

Answer:

We have a few cameras that can work well in a kitchen area. If your kitchen has counter top electrical outlets then you might want to consider a plug in adapter style camera like one of these:

 


USB Adapter Spy Camera
records to built-in memory 4GB - simply plug in to wall outlet and it starts motion activated recording.

Price: $149.95 View Details

 


AC Adapter Spy Camera
Hidden camera you plug into a wall outlet - no batteries or recharging to worry about

Price: $279.95 View Details

 

If you want to consider one that hangs on a wall then you might want to consider one of these hidden cameras:

 


Thermometer Outdoor Spy Camera
Weatherproof for outdoor use - up to 20 day battery life, motion activated.

Price: $129.95 View Details

 


Wall Clock Hidden Camera - Motion Activated
Hidden Camera Wall Clock - motion activated DVR recording for home or office.

Price: $169.95 View Details

 

We also have a camera that is specifically designed for placement in a kitchen or break area:

Coffee Maker Spy Camera
Motion activated spy camera - ideal for kitchens or work areas. No batteries to recharge

Price: $279.95 View Details