About Electrical Outlet Hidden Camera With DVR and 8Gb SD-Card

Sales
Customer has requested more information on Electrical Outlet Hidden Camera With DVR and 8Gb SD-Card (Product-SKU: HC-OUTLT-DVR)
Electrical Outlet Hidden Camera - motion detection sensors activate mini DVR - records on removable SD card easy to view on your PC

Question

I see IP spy camera adapter right under this plug style nanny spy camera but the specs clearly state that this spy cam works off 110 current by plugging directly into outlet. MY QUESTIONS ARE 1- "Does this unit operate independently or need an additional power supply, 2- can you tell me who manufactures this unit so I can rate it. Thank you for your time. I will order as soon as all my questions are clarified.
Answer:
This item plugs directly into your wall outlet. The camera draws all the necessary power from the wall outlet.
Note: This is not a functional wall adapter. It just looks like one.
The camera is made in the U.S. by Safety Technology.
Follow up:
Thanks for speedy reply. I understand that the outlets are NOT functional. Can u tell me if I can put plugs into outlets just to appear as though it is real. No that will dislodge the compeneets inside.

Will plugs fit into the fake outlets. ..........ALSO I forgot to mention that I live in Nevada where we dont have or use any grounds in homes for some odd reason. Will plugging into an ungrounded outlet affect function of this unit ??  Yes that's ok Thanks again, will check back later. Al

If you need a functional unit you might want to take a look at this. Its not as good in my opinion but it is functional as an electrical outlet:


Wall Outlet Adapter Hidden Camera
Motion activated video, fully functional outlet adapter, USB charger - saves video to micro SD card
Price: $299.95 View Details