No Computer Needed With USB Phone Line Recorder

Sales

joe has requested more information on USB Phone Line Recorder (Product-SKU: VOICE2GBBLACK-MG)

Voice activated recording automatically captures every call - one touch activation, USB connection

 

Question

 

I'm looking for a device that records every phone call.

Something easy to set up and doesn't come with Chinese instructions like a previous item I purchased that wouldn't set up, and hard to understand.

I have a question:

I need a unit that records but doesn't send a popup to a computer monitor that a call is being recorded - I need it to be invisible and working in the background.

Let me know if this product is what I need.

Thank You

Answer:

We have a set of re-written instructions to replace the ones provided by the manufacturer that make it very clear how to operate…

Get more details about the setup by downloading the manual here:VOICE2GBBLACK_Manual.pdf

The device works independently from any computer and does not need to be connected to a computer in any way to operate. The USB interface on the device is only for accessing the recordings using your computer and for recharging the battery.