How do I know that this will WORK?

Product

 

Item Name

SKU

Ultrasonic Dog Repellent

DR3402-001

Question:

How do I know that this will WORK ? If the dogs run at me and I press the button on this product, what will their reaction be ? Will they STOP in their tracks and back off ? Or WHAT ? I need to know.. Thanks.

 

Answer:

The best thing to make a dog stop in his tracks is a Colt 45. I would not rely on this device in a life threatening situation with an attack dog for example.

 

These devices make a high pitched sound that dogs find extremely unpleasant. The idea being that the dogs will go elsewhere.

 

I just had a guy try them on a pitbull and was not happy with the results. He said the sound was obviously irritating to the dog but the pitbull just got angry.

 

So I would say it depends on the type of dog.

 

The ideal purpose for this item is to protect you when jogging,  walking, going door to door, etc. and need to drive away nuisance dogs. It works great for its intended purpose.