DVR With Voice Activation

Sales

HB has requested more information on DVR With Voice Activation (Product-SKU: VADVR1000-MG)

Voice activated video and audio recording - up to 500 hours of standby battery life

 

Question

 

Hello,

I am wondering will this device record 3 days of video? I am going out of town and I want to record what is going on in my home while I am away. I only need it to record when someone is in the home or the area where I place it. will this do the job for me?

Answer:

The VADVR1000-MG will only record when it is activated by sound over 60db. If that's what you are looking for then yes this device will do what you need. It will stay in "standby" mode for up to 500 hours waiting to be activated. IT shuts down after a few minutes if no further sound is detected and goes back into standby mode until it is activated again. It can record up to 4 hours of activity.

 

If you want something that is motion activated (lets say you want to catch anyone accessing the area even if they don't make any noise) then you might want to take a look at this one:

 


Motion Activated Mini Spy Camera
8 Day battery life in standby with optional plug in power via adapter, PIR motion detection, 640 x 480 res. Mac and Windows 8 compatible

Price: $169.95 View Details