Here’s how to set up your telephone and voice recorder


Telephone And Voice Recorder
Voice activated recorder - records both sides of conversation to SD card connects to PC by USB

Price: $49.95 View Details

 

Question:

 

I got this device to record the phone when I am not here.

I need the device to record automatically when somebody start to speak on the line.

I don't need this to listen to songs nor record people while I am talking to them.

If this is not what I need I don't mind to send it back and you send me what I need although would be more $..

Will you be so kind to tell me how to connect it to record when someone p/u the other phone (I will not be here when that happen)

Very appreciated

Antonio

 

Answer:

 

As we discussed the DPR-864 is a voice recorder we sell as a kit that allows you to use it to record phone calls automatically. The kit includes a phone line adapter. It is the only recorder we know of that will record all calls regardless of what phone jack its plugged into. We recommended it to you because you indicated this was a very important feature.

 

You can ignore all the other features associated with using the device as a voice recorder or music player.

 

Here's how to set up:

 

1.      To record phone calls you simply connect the phone line adapter to the phone jack in the wall.

2.      Connect the adapter to the microphone input of the DPR-864 (see diagram on page 3 of manual)

3.      Select record mode (see 4.2.1 in the manual) to either voice activate or manual