wireless camera so I can monitor my mother who has dementia

Sales

Shirley has requested more information on Down View Smoke Detector Hidden Camera (Product-SKU: HC-DNVSM)

Night vision .003 lux, compatible with any DVR, also available as wireless

 

Question

 

I am looking for a wireless camera so I can monitor my mother who has dementia when I am not home. She does have her bedroom door closed most of the time and I am in another room with door closed sometimes. Would this camera be a good option? I do not want to spend over 200.00. If you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thank you.

Answer:

If you want something you can also view from another location on a computer or a phone then what you are looking for (based on your description) is a wifi camera, also called an IP camera. We have a large selection of those at this link: http://www.securityandselfdefensestore.com/component/content/article/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=4938&Itemid=107&TreeId=2

 

The HC-DNVSM is probably not the camera you want.

 

We also have a selection of IP cameras that are not covert. You can view them here: http://www.securityandselfdefensestore.com/component/content/article/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=4875&Itemid=107&TreeId=18

 

Security and Self Defense Store

919 439 5112