spy camera to install on my daughter

This is an enquiry from: loraine

 

hi, i am looking for a type of spy camera to install on my daughter of 5 years everyday she go to school. she had pass through bullin and i do not trust the teacher either after she call my daughter of instigator. i need something very secret that not even my daughter knows that i put it on her. it could be something in a child hair pony holder, or very small button, shoelace. please give me an idea

 

Answer:

Any camera that small will have a limited battery life, probably about 1.5 hours. You might want to consider a concealed audio recorder like this:

 


USB Audio Recorder Voice Activated
Voice activated - up to 25 days battery power in standby, 4GB memory - stores 144 hrs.of audio

Price: $139.95 View Details