Motion Detector Hidden Camera With Built-In DVR and Audio - How fast can I get one?

Sales

Richard has requested more information on Motion Detector Hidden Camera With Built-In DVR and Audio (Product-SKU: DVRPIR-001)

Motion activated video & audio recording with infra red night vision.

 

Question

 

This camera turns on when it senses movement - I assume that it turns off when the movement stops?

How fast can I get one? Zip code 19607

Answer:

This camera turns on when it senses movement - I assume that it turns off when the movement stops? Yes it does. It goes back into standby mode until it senses further motion.

How fast can I get one? Zip code 19607 we offer 2n day delivery which would be Wednesday if we get the order by Monday at 300:pm

 

Security and Self Defense Store

919 439 5112