Get deleted data from any cell phone SIM card


SIM Data Recovery USB Stick

$129.95

My son thinks he’s pretty smart…. He always deletes his text messages and phone history. He likes his privacy and I don’t have  problem with that. However, I like hi to know that if I ever really want to find out what he’s been up to I can.

I love the new SIM data recovery stick not so much because I really want to use it but as a deterrent. So anyone using a phone that I am paying for knows to be careful.

The SIM Data Recovery Stick lets you retrieve deleted data SIM cards, such as text messages, phone history, pictures and a lot of other stuff you never even thought of. This device and the software included can do just about anything.

Includes card reader & forensic analysis software.

 

View Details